Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tealuxe

Tealuxe
Newbury St.

The Sonoma

First off, this location of Tealuxe is one of my favorites. The one in Harvard Square is more intimate, but the view at this location on the upper level is incredible for people watching on Newbury. Anyhow, this sandwich was just what I was craving. It had a tender and oh-so-soft fillet of sliced grilled chicken on whole wheat toasted bread with pepper-jack cheese and a med-spicy tomato salsa that gave it a kick. This was a great blend of ingredients and I especially liked the semi-spicy melted cheese with the soft chicken. No joke..the chicken melted in my mouth. The salad dressing here too was quite fresh and tasty. The dressing was complimentary to the salad and sandwich and didn't overshadow the main attraction on the plate, The Sonoma. The dressing had a hint of lemon and a bit of Caesar, though it was  called a vinaigrette. I liked it. Not my favorite, but I liked it quite a lot.


Tealuxe on Urbanspoon

No comments: